Wednesday, September 10, 2008

LIFE

ok so i know that normally the general rule to a blog is to tell of your life and what is going on in it...the good the bad and the worstestly..lol.
I have to tell you though how excited I am about life; sure there are some valleys..but I know one thing that surpasses all! JESUS!!! He paid the full price! Is that not AMAZING!!! Hebrew 12!! Let Him work on you! I am just enjoying the Holy Spirit right now!!! Hallelujah!! I LOVE YOU!! I can say that with conviction b/c of Jesus! He loves me no matter what! I love you no matter what!!! Just look to the ceiling lift your hands and just praise HIM! enjoy HIM! because He enjoys you!

1 comment:

pk said...

Just as much as He loves Himself, His Son--He loves us just as much. That is amazing and something to be rejoicing in. Yes, life is life--there are hard, awkward, quiet and desolate times, but among every second, there is a Father (not just a Holy God) who stands beside us, to uphold us and bring us through. It is great to have a life of victory! And to be joyful in Him. Amen, amen, Amen!