It's night time in the middle of June 2009; warm yet humid, almost uncomfortable. Your walking down a dark street alone, contemplating...debating. You question yourself, you question your steps, your needs, your desire...its hard to see. You are seeking out sight, light; dilated eyes black skies, you hide behind the cries of lost cat in the bush. You cannot see, where could the light be? You seek out the light, you seek out the light. You look to the sky, wishing the sun would come up. Hoping for the slightest break of day to bring on the comfort, the warmth.
There's your way! It's finally day; your watching your feet...
You feel the excitement! You feel the joy, the hope, the comfort and the embrace! It's time for the race that came at a preset pace you win by grace! Your on the trail without a thought of fail, quit is not a word...it is mistakenly heard, that awful word that came from the noise of the mass heard...population; gas station, mall, class, church, functions, parties...... fail fail fail, forget about the nail for grace, nail for forgiveness, nail for prosperity, nail for health, nail for abundance, nail for death....
quit quit quit, look at where we sit, look at where we lay, forget about the day HE came to say "It is finished", it's eternally heard, it's the living WORD.
The air is breezy, trees play, seventy five and nowhere to hide, nowhere to run, where is the SON? where is my path? why do you laugh? you said to quit, you said to fail....to forget the nail! I trusted you to see me through this dark world by hand, I trusted your hand! even in your dry land!
wait, could it be? What's that I see? The Son! He was here all along! Never to leave me! Never to forsake me! Always lighting my way so I can see! I must share this light! I must share this drink! I must share this land! I must share my hand! HIS hand! How can I let this go on in this world?
No fear, no quit! Press on through, no matter what you do, see it's true! He loves you, loved you first! Overflow'd with His LOVE you nearly burst, it spills over, no more 4 leaf clovers, luck lies devil ties spies, strongholds flee! Holy Spirit in me, healing be, see! three in one! Jesus the Son, He did not run, the sun! beat him, defeat sin! by grace We win! where have we been? where did we go? He is here to show, that you can know, you can grow, faith is not low, small child you slow, in your mind! God says your right on time, no need to wait in line! For all, for everywhere, for all time HIS LIGHT WILL SHINE!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment